Sunday, 16 July 2017

Pixies and Campervans

Today it was the annual old car show at Newby Hall and Gardens. The site is home to acres of green space, beautiful wild flowers and until September, my sister's Pixie Exhibition!

Jay has been making and selling her creations for the last few years over the creative outlet of Etsy. Her natural talent and hours of free flowing creativity have finally paid off, meaning her creations now hang with pride in the Grantham Room at Newby Hall and Gardens.  Newby is also home to the original Paddington Bear, Mr Bean's 'Teddy' and Fozzie Bear. I could not be any more proud of my big sister Jay :)









 In all, it was a truly lovely day. The sun was shining and we even saw some camper beauties!


 Apologies for the lack of post on Friday- this is substitute! ;)


Health and happiness,
Marti xxx

8 comments:

  1. Had a fantastic day, thanks so much for coming xxx AND THANKS FOR THIS GORGEOUS BLOG POST. Honestly, you the sweetest. Thanks so much. I love you. You're brilliant and I am proud of you, SO PROUD. Keep rockin', my lil' roller-writing-rocker-realness girl xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos & looks like a lovely day! I love Jay's art, she's very talented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the retro cars I see there. I follow Jay's Instagram and so have seen some of her creations and I honestly think that her work is amazing and deserves to be seen by everyone and anyone! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to congratulate your sister on her great accomplishments in her drawing exhibition. You must be super proud of her. I have not seen your blog in quite some while. However, whenever I click onto this blog, I am never unimpressed.😊

    #sweetreats xxx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete