Friday, 16 June 2017

What's new?


Hello! I'm going to be perfectly honest and tell you that this post has not been planned and is completely spur of the moment. You know those times where you just feel like writing but you're not sure what to write about? Yeah, that's me. All the freaking time.

Today I went to the library and picked up some reservations I'd completely forgotten about. I also treated myself to Cathy Cassidy's new book, Love from Lexie, from the little book shop (hopefully a review will follow next week).

At present, I'm surrounded by tissues and icky cough sweets. I feel like the only human in the universe capable of getting a cold in summer. Last night I went roller skating with three of my friends and didn't fall over once!  I'm also looking forward to tomorrow, Father's Day in the UK, as we are going up to see my brother Charlie. 

I think that's just about everything- although there is one little treasure I've been keeping a secret...I'm writing a book! I'm not sure how long it'll take me, and I'm not setting myself any deadlines either. I'm writing it purely for the enjoyment of writing it and nothing else. 


Now it's your turn. Tell me about your weekend!

Lots of love,
Marti xxx

2 comments:

  1. So excited to read your book. You are magnificent, Marti. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are magnificent! Love you :) xxx

      Delete