Friday, 5 May 2017

Tiny plants growing out of sidewalk cracks

Rosie shared this on her wall and it melted my heart :)
Dear friend,

The chances are, if you're reading this, I've never met you. I've never been able to tell you that you're loved, that you're appreciated and that somebody out there is dying for you to love and appreciate them. You may not believe me, but you're a truly amazing human being. 


You're beautiful and have qualities that make you shine like the twinkling star that you are. Anybody that tells you differently obviously doesn't know their constellations. You have the kind of personality that's brimming with love and warmth-the kind that needs to be shared in a society that thrives on negativity!

You've done some mean things and hurt the people you love. You've done this because you're only human and your natural response to pain is inflicting more pain on other people. 

Wlive in a world where hate is thrown around like confetti and nobody talks about their feelings. If people were to only consider others for a moment before hurting them, maybe the world would be a better place.

My advice to you old friend would be to carry around a spare change of happiness with you wherever you go. You never know who may need it most.

Lots of love,
Marti xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely poetic piece. I particularly liked the the first section(queensbees).

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You melted my heart with such beautiful words! I love these posts, Lily xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell you all I love you way too much but I love you Marti xxxxxxxxx sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete