Friday, 26 May 2017

Sun, sun, sun!


This is just going to be a real quickie, but I thought it would be worthwhile sitting down and explaining what's going on at the moment. At present, it's Friday night, which means that half term has officially begun! I'm really excited because where I live we're experiencing a bit of a heatwave and the temperature hit twenty seven degrees earlier!

I'm using this break as a time to focus on my own happiness and to do the things that make me smile. That's why I've set myself a few small goals to reach over half term. These include: going out on my skates, meditating, doing yoga, reading, taking pretty pictures, drinking lots of water and writing in the sun!

I'm also going to try and avoid Facebook as I don't believe it is having a positive effect on my happiness and is probably the biggest tool for procrastinating. I have however started to use Instagram and Pinterest again for posting and sharing pictures. Make sure to drop your account names in the comments so that I can follow you! :)

What are your half term plans?

Forever health and happiness,
Marti xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo of the daisies! Have a lovely half term xxx

    ReplyDelete